Have questions about your business credit report?
Get the answers you need NOW to manage and grow a business.
Good business credit is key to getting funding for your business. It also can help you earn more favorable terms and lower interest rates with lenders and suppliers.
Your business credit score is one of the first things lenders, suppliers and even some customers look at before deciding to do business with you.
Most likely it's because your company is not listed in our files or the information in your file is incomplete or incorrect.
Your suppliers may not be reporting your payment history to Experian or your payments are being reported under another name.
More common business credit questions:
- Can I look at business credit reports on other companies that are not my own?
- What do I do if there is incorrect information on my business credit report?
- What are the advantages for maintaining business credit separate from personal credit?
- What steps can I take to build capital for my business, and what type of lending sources should I consider?
- What can I do to help make my new business financially stable?
- What factors should I consider when evaluating sources of capital?
- Why is it important to establish a business credit report separate from personal credit?
- What steps can I take to establish a business credit report and score?
- How does the current credit economic condition affect my small business?
- Can a personal guarantee on a business line of credit be avoided?
- Get more answers ...
Have you checked your business credit score?
See what others are seeing about your small business.