Business Consulting Services
Many business owners are turning to alternative lending options and steering clear of banks and their ridiculous loan qualifications.
Our objective is to help make your business more efficient and more profitable. We do so by providing alternative lending that will build your business credit score. We work very closely with Experian business credit with tripled your business activity from month to monthsmall business consulting and advisory assistance to assist you in solving problems that you have when you have limited resources and/or expertise with which to do it yourself or when you need an objective viewpoint.
So remember, do not just trust any company that can give you money; trust a company that can give you money and make your business credit score grow.
See What We Can Do For You
If you’re looking to grow your business, you may find various types of working capital—from Merchant Cash Advances to lines of credit. But one of the most common ways to fund your business is with a business loan.
How are business loans through Miller Associates different?
- Business loans are a type of funding that an organization or individual provides to pay for inventory, equipment, expansion, or other business expenses. The hallmark of this kind of business financing is that it has a set maturity date; that is, there is a fixed date by which the business must pay off the loan.
- Business loans through are no different, but they do have a few features that set them apart from many traditional bank loans.
Right for you?
A business loan through Miller Associates may be right for your business if:
- Your business has a minimum of $4,500 in monthly gross revenue
- You’ve been in business for at least 4 months
- Your monthly revenue is relatively stable
How much can my business get?
- First, Miller Associates can help you access very small to very large business loans: from $2,500 to $200,000. These loans also have a range of terms, from 4 to 24 months. That means your business can access, for example, a short-term loan for inventory, then sell your merchandise and pay off everything quickly. Or, you can get a longer-term loan and take your time paying back what your business borrowed.
- Also, the amount of business financing your business qualifies for is based on your industry, time in business, monthly revenue, and other factors. While personal credit of the business owner is considered, a perfect credit score is not required.
How fast can I get a business loan?
The online lending application takes only minutes; if your business is approved, funds can be wired to your business bank account in as little as 2 business days. Plus, we only need the application and four months’ bank statements to get things started.
You can use the business loan for nearly any business need:
- Improvements: general upgrades, expansion, point of sale upgrades, or seasonal upgrades
- Day-to-Day Expenses: payroll, taxes, accounts payable, hiring, or advertising
- Operations: payroll, product development, business taxes, training, paying vendors, or trade shows
- Cost Management: improvements, seasonal downturns, partner buy-out, timely business opportunities, or expansion and growth
Our Services Include
- Business Consulting Services
- Alternative lending sources
- Business Growth and Expansion
- Executive Development
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Business Loans